So how do you go about finding a traveling notary?
One that is dependable, friendly, and safe to have around your family and your business?
If you're like many of our customers, you’ve searched the internet, called number after number, left voice message after voice message.
And then you found us!
Need a notary today, tomorrow, in the evening on a weekend? Yes, we are available!
- With 24/7 by appointment service you're covered whatever time you need a Mobile notary service agent.
- Just give us a call at 800.455.1146 any time Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST to schedule your appointment.
Need a traveling notary anywhere in the US? We have you covered!
- With nationwide coverage where you are we are.
- Whether you need a Notary in Portland Oregon, Portland Illinois, or Portland Maine, we’re there!
Need exact time rather than an “appointment” window? Yep we do that!
- Whatever time works for you, will work for us.
- Need a notary at 7:30 PM, you’ve got it! 8:15 a.m.? We do that too!
Need a notary in 2 hours? Roger that!
- Let's face it, sometimes time is a luxury you don’t have.
- You can meet with our mobile notaries in as little as 2 hours.
Want a notary that is safe to have around your family and your business?
Our promise to you is that each of our Notaries will be free of any criminal or sex offender history, and they will be licensed and insured.
Want all this with a Guarantee? We’ve got that too!
A 110% Money Back satisfaction guarantee! If you're not completely satisfied with our service let us know, and we will make it right. And if we can’t we will give you your money back plus 10%.
So what does it cost?
- Rates start at $84.95, including travel* and up to 2 signatures notarized.
- Service by the hour starts at $109.95, including travel and unlimited notarization.
Printing and shipping services are also available.
To begin the process just give us a call and ask for a service quote. And a friendly service representatve will help you from there.
For payment we accept all major credit and debit cards and we will ask for a pre-authorization when you place your request.
For business that qualify invoicing options are available.